Frequently Asked Question
After shifting to a hybrid model of schooling, we have established a process for students to get their Chromebooks serviced by our technicians. All that is required is for the student to go in to the designated location and fill out a damage form. The staff members at that location will provide the student with a loaner device that they can use until the repair is completed. The student in question will receive an email when they can pick up their serviced device.
It is also acceptable parents/guardians to come to school buildings to complete this process for remote students or younger students. These designated locations are accessible during school hours only.
Designated locations by school:
- Roland Green Preschool - There are no loaners for this building. Please submit a Help Desk ticket to schedule an appointment directly with a member of the Technology Department.
- Robinson Elementary School - West Office.
- Jordan/Jackson Elementary School - East Office.
- Qualters middle School - Library.
- Mansfield High School - Main Office.
If you have any additional questions about this procedure, don't hesitate to submit a Help Desk ticket.